Friday, August 8, 2014

Shades of Pacific Sunrise

     Happy Aloha Friday Everyone! Time to chill out a bit :) Not really if your in Hawi'i right now.  I know though that some people are keeping it pretty chill.  Sending everyone there lots of Love, Aloha, and warm wishes for a safe storm passing.

     One of my favorite things to do is to watch the sunrise.  Sometimes I go outside with a cup of tea and bear witness to its full evolution.  Other times, I open one eye, look out my window at a giant pink cloud, or orange sky, or whatever magic is happening, think to myself "Wow! thats beautiful" and then promptly return to slumber land.

     My lovely cousin and I once had the pleasure of watching every sunrise together on kauai for about 2 weeks? one winter.  We were devoted.  My sleepy groggy self cherishes those.

    Its Aloha Friday so here are some sunrise photos over the pacific ocean after a transformation trip to the islands.  Orange is a very special color amongst some of my family members. So here are some transformations of the sky as the morning sun declares its arrival.   I like to thing of them as paintings.
























No comments:

Post a Comment