Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Outside and Around the Home


I go outside                     



 I go outside to explore the world around my home.

  

 I go outside to connect with the elements. 





To ground into nature.





 To feel my body filled with inspiration, connection, love and peace. 





 It's a refresh throughout my day.




 I go outside because of the sounds, the sights, the feels the smells. 





Something that brings me joy, can help shift a negative mood, and something that I am ever so grateful for.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So happy you received it that way. Much Love and Aloha to you Beautiful one <3

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this bounty of beauty! I felt like I could feel and hear the wind blowing through those trees....Lynda Lou, Grateful Aspirant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynda Lou, that is so magical that you say that. I had wondered later on "Hmmm. I'm not sure if I captured the sound of the wind through the leaves of the trees." And you felt it. Awesome! Much Love, Aloha and Gratitude to you <3,

      Delete