Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Think Kit Day 3 LOL

I have emerged from NANOWRIMO, travelled across the pacific ocean, and am somewhat settling into rest and relaxation, I am, just not enough yet.

Despite using some of the last of my energy to yank words out of my body, I accidentally signed up for a mother writing challenge. I don't know if I am committed to it yet or not. I do want to be able to just chill out so I am only keeping a short list of to dos. So we'll see how this goes. For today though, I am going to do it. I hope you get some laughs.

Todays Topic
Let's loosen up: share a side-splitting story from the last year. What made you laugh out loud until tears formed? What made you giggle every time it was referenced? Whether it's a story, an image, a video – we want to hear about the banana peel on the floor, your best practical joke, or gems from the mind of a three-year-old. Whether it's sassysarcastic, or just plain sillymake us laugh!

Humor can definitely be a coping mechanism for me. When done right it can make me laugh during the hardest of times.  It is a beautiful gift to get a break from despair and be able to laugh and cry tears of joy rather than sadness. This year there were two moments that I can think of now that made me laugh during hard times

Here is one of them. I can't remember what challenging situation this made me laugh during. I hope that it makes you laugh to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdX_OBUeHb4

This one was also a pleasant joy during a tough day. If you haven't seen it yet, I hope you enjoy it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRBAZJ4lF0U

2 comments:

  1. You are a wild one indeed, to take on another writing challenge. Those grandmas are great. I think you could guess which one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaina Bee! I quit the challenge once I decided that I didn't want to write about what someone else thought was a good writing prompt. If I was going to write at all it would be something that came from inside of me. I think I was tired ;)

      Delete